Nuonic is committed to protecting your Personal Information and providing you with a safe online experience. This Privacy Statement applies when you use our Prism Depot Service and forms part of the Terms and Conditions of the Prism Depot Service.
It explains how we may collect, use and disclose your Personal Information when you visit our Site or use our Prism Depot Service. By providing or making available Personal Information to us and/or using the Prism Depot Service, you consent to our data practices, including the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement and any other arrangements that apply between us.
Where there are capitalised terms used in this Privacy Statement, you can find their meaning in the definitions section below.
1. GENERAL TERMS ABOUT THIS STATEMENT
1.1 This Privacy Statement applies when you visit our Sites and/or use our Services including through third party service providers, and governs our collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information.
1.2 This Privacy Statement, and any terms and definitions in it, should be read in conjunction with any relevant Agreements you have with us, or that are included on our Sites. If any part of this Privacy Statement is inconsistent with any term set out in the relevant Agreement, the terms of this Privacy Statement will prevail to the extent of inconsistency. This Privacy Statement is available in hardcopy on request.
1.3 Please contact us (through the method set out in clause 8 below and/or on our website) if you have questions about these terms or our privacy practices that are not addressed in this Privacy Statement.
2. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.1 Nuonic collects Personal Information directly or through your third party service providers, including the following types of information:
- e-mail address;
- home or work address;
- organisation name and address;
- telephone number;
- records of your use of the Services (such as details of the services acquired and additional information necessary to provide those goods and/or services); and / or
- information through customer surveys or any additional information relating to you that you provide us directly through our Sites, or indirectly through your use of our Sites.
2.2 There is also information about your use of computer hardware (including hand-held devices) and software that is collected by or on behalf of Nuonic. This information can include your IP address, browser type, device type and location, domain names, access times, which pages you viewed, and how you navigated through our Sites (including fields you access or complete in forms and applications). This information is used by us for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and/or to understand general statistics regarding use of the Services.
2.3 The information that we seek to collect about you may vary and may depend on services that we provide. If you do not allow us to collect all of the information we request, we may not be able to deliver those services effectively or at all.
2.4 Nuonic’s collection of data as set out in this clause and Privacy Statement generally may occur directly by us through electronic means (for example when you visit our Sites), or through third parties or third party service providers acting on our behalf.
2.5 Your information, including Personal Information, may be collected when you:
- use our website (Site);
- download any app we may make available;
- communicate with us through correspondence, via phone, chats, email or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites; or
- interact with our Sites, services, content and/or advertising.
2.6 Where links to other websites are provided through the Services, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any such websites you choose to link to so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Nuonic is not responsible for the use, access, storage or treatment of your data (including Personal Information) and the privacy policies or other content on websites or applications outside of our Sites.
2.7 Any other use, access, storage or treatment of your data by your third-party service providers will be governed by any separate agreement you have with that third party. To avoid doubt, Nuonic is not responsible for the use, access, storage or treatment of your data by any third party service provider.
3. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
3.1 Nuonic may collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Information to operate, deliver and improve our Services. Where you indicate that you would like to be put in contact with providers of goods or services that you have said you are interested in, we will disclose your Personal Information to those third parties so they may contact you about their goods or services. You agree to this disclosure by using our Services. You agree that we are not responsible for the data practices and privacy policies of those third parties. Where the Services you have requested are delivered by a third party engaged by us we may provide your details to the other party to allow them to perform the Services required, or to contact you so you may find out more about the services or goods they provide.
3.2 Nuonic may, directly or through one of our third-party service providers:
- use your Personal Information to send you direct marketing communications and/or inform you of other products or services available from Nuonic or its related bodies corporate; and/or
- contact you (including via surveys) to conduct research about your opinion of current Services or of potential new services that may be offered.
These communications from us may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with all applicable laws. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us at email@example.com, or by using any opt-out facilities we provide (e.g. an unsubscribe link).
3.3 Nuonic may also disclose Personal Information or other information about or provided by you for the following reasons:
- without notice and if authorised, permitted or required by law or a regulator, including in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Nuonic or the relevant site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Nuonic; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Nuonic, or the public;
- to our related bodies-corporate, to, among other things, provide the Services and related services to you, to manage risk, to help detect and prevent illegal acts, and to help Nuonic manage Services and communications to you;
- to third party suppliers and service providers (including providers who perform services and functions at Nuonic’s direction and/or on Nuonic’s behalf in connection with providing any products and services to you);
- to third parties for our internal business purposes or as permitted or required by law, including to support our audit, compliance and corporate governance functions;
- to third parties who may collect certain use statistics from your devices or from our Sites in accordance with clause 2.2 above;
- to anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- to third parties where you have expressly consented to the disclosure or your consent may be reasonably inferred from the circumstances; and
- where we are otherwise permitted to disclose the information under any applicable law.
3.4 Nuonic may collect, use and disclose information associated with your use of your data, including associated with the use of the Services, provided that the information is de-identified, aggregated or otherwise made anonymous, and use and disclose that de-identified, aggregated or otherwise anonymous information for any purpose with third parties provided that, in so doing, Nuonic does not reveal any Personal Information.
4. ACCURACY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1 Nuonic seeks to ensure that the information it holds about you is accurate, up to date, complete and relevant. If you learn that Personal Information Nuonic holds about you is inaccurate, not up to date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, you should contact Nuonic so that your information can be promptly corrected. Our contact details are listed below or on our website.
4.2 If you wish to see what information Nuonic holds about you, you can contact us through the details listed below or on our website. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your Personal Information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your Personal Information.
5.2 You may have the ability to manage your cookies preferences through your browser or internet device, which may allow you to delete, disable, or block certain cookies and other tracking technologies. If you choose to enable these options, the result may be your inability to use the Services.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Nuonic maintains security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Information against loss, unauthorised access, misuse or disclosure. These security measures include reasonable access controls and data encryption.
7. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Nuonic may occasionally update this Privacy Statement. An up-to-date version of this Privacy Statement may be found through our Sites, and will be effective on the day we post the updated version. Nuonic encourages you to periodically check our Sites and review this Privacy Statement to be informed of any changes to how Nuonic is protecting your information.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION
Nuonic welcomes your comments regarding this Privacy Statement. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on (+61) 02 8216 8210, including for the following reasons: if you believe that Nuonic has not adhered to this Privacy Statement or you have a related complaint; if you seek further information about our privacy practices; or if you seek to access or correct your Personal Information held with us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to you promptly. We will also let you know if we need any further information.
Where you have a complaint and have contacted us as set out above, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the applicable issue. Where you believe we have failed to resolve a complaint satisfactorily in accordance with this Privacy Statement, we will provide you with information about further steps you can take.
Agreements means any agreement(s) or other terms and conditions of use you have with us;
Nuonic means Nuonic Pty Ltd (ABN 76 613 269 364);
Personal Information means any information or opinion, about an identified individual or an individual who can be reasonably identified from that information;
Site means the website at the address www.prismdepot.com, any mobile apps, web apps, official social media platforms or other online properties through which Nuonic offers the Services and which has posted or linked to this Privacy Statement; Services means the Prism Depot Service, as described in the Prism Depot Terms and Conditions available at [link to Depot T&Cs].; and We, us or our means Nuonic.